Ok so the F.B.I have released to the public a list of the top 25 most deadly streets in the USA
Is your street listed? If so you better upgrade that security system ASAP!!
1. Cincinnati – Central Pwky./Liberty St.
2. Chicago – State St./Garfield Blvd.
3. Miami, 7th Ave./North River Dr.
4. Jacksonville – Beaver St./Broad St.
5. Baltimore – North Ave./Belair Rd.
6. Kansas City – Bales Ave./30th St.
7. Memphis – Warford St./Mt. Olive Rd.
8. Kansas City – Forest Ave./41st St
9. Dallas – Route 352/Scyene Rd.
10. Richmond – Va., Church Hill
11. Memphis – Bellevue Blvd./Lamar Ave.
12. Dallas – 2nd Ave./Hatcher St.
13. Springfield, Ill. – Cook St./11th St.
14. St. Louis – 14th St./Dr. Martin Luther King Dr.
15. Little Rock, Ark. – Roosevelt Rd./Bond St.
16. Philadelphia – Broad St./Dauphin St.
17. Tampa – Amelia Ave./Tampa St.
18. New York – St. Nicholas Ave./125th St.
19. Chicago – 66th St./Yale Ave.
20. Baltimore – Orleans St./Front St.
21. Cleveland – Cedar Ave./55th St.
22. Orlando – East-West Expy./Orange Blossom Trail
23. Detroit – Mt. Elliott St./Palmer Ave.
24. Chicago – Wallace St./58th St.
25. Chicago – Winchester Ave./60th St.
Artslam! Is a live art and live music event where local artists team up with local bands and d.j.s to perform on stage together. The event is meant to bring together different types of art in a positive atmosphere for the welfare of the art community. The collaboration between the different artists is used to help expand the creative limits of each artist by forcing them to produce quick, yet detailed pieces in front of an audience. The art produced during the shows are up for silent auction during the show.
Come down and show support for Dallas Texas own Bodega Brovas…. see them live <br> if it’s your first time it wont be your last!!!
If you haven’t heard of Diaboloical Fancy yet then where the hell have you been?!!
Diabolical Fancy are Headkrack and Picnictyme and have some dope tunes that will keep you coming back for more, listen to this track “Lindsey Lohan” and I guarantee you will have the tune stuck in your head for days, over and over and over!!