Ah yes, this is kind of like the rap version of Pearl Harbor, nobody saw this coming Me, Keynote, and Travii decided to get with the homie @Jahlionsound and Krunkmaster Slikk to give you some new music to get you through June and July. Solo joints, group joints, new joints, and classics! Download and ride to it today! #BeleiveInBodega
We’ve probably all watched a deleted scene in a DVD’s special features, and thought: “Yo, that would have changed everything.”
Some scenes are better than others. I think “Joy ride” had some ill ass deleted scenes while some other flicks made it easy to see why scenes were cut. See the list of movies that would have been way different with the deleted scenes below.
1. “Frozen”: An early version of the script had a scene where sisters Elsa and Anna lightheartedly goof around in a dressing room . . . but it was cut because the directors thought it diminished the rift between them, and the significance of their reunion.
2. “Pretty Woman”: The original storyline was much darker. Julia Roberts’ character was a crack cocaine addict, who was going through withdrawal throughout the movie. She also had to be rescued after being confronted by two drug dealers.
The original script also had Richard Gere leaving her back in the gutter at the end.
3. “The Ring”: A deleted scene featured Chris Cooper as a child rapist and murderer, who asks Naomi Watts’ character to help him clear his name. The movie ends with her giving him the cursed videotape.
4. “Back to the Future 3″: In a deleted scene, Buford “Mad Dog” Tannen was not only arrested for robbing the Pine City stagecoach . . . he was also charged with MURDERING Marshal James Strickland.
5. “There’s Something About Mary”: There was a sequence where Jeffrey Tambor, a recovering addict, falls off the wagon. He drinks a beer, snorts a ton of coke, and is SWALLOWED WHOLE by his pet python.
6. “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off”: There was originally a backstory for Charlie Sheen’s troubled character, showing Ferris trying and failing to help him.
7. “American Beauty”: There was a deleted sequence where Chris Cooper frames Thora Birch and Wes Bentley for the murder of Kevin Spacey’s character. And they’re actually convicted of the crime.
8. “Little Shop of Horrors”: The movie originally had the stage musical’s dark ending, where the carnivorous plant eats Seymour and Audrey, and then rampages through Manhattan Godzilla-style. The movie changed that up, with Seymour electrocuting the plant.
9. “Fatal Attraction”: The alternate ending has Glenn Close’s character committing suicide by cutting her throat while “Madame Butterfly” plays in the background . . . and Michael Douglas being framed for her death.
In the version that hit theaters, Glenn attacks Michael’s wife, who SHOOTS her during the struggle.
10. “Return of the Jedi”: The first draft didn’t end with a celebration on Endor. Originally, Han Solo was going to die, and Luke was so broken down by his confrontation with Darth Vader that he couldn’t join Princess Leia in defeating the Empire.
(Note: Not all these scenes were actually FILMED. For more on this list, hit up Answers.com.)
N.Y.C. was a joint I threw together real quick for a segment on Dish Nation. People I played it for dug it and suggested I put it out. Support the revolution and cop it on Itunes, Amazon or where ever you like to buy music. #Peace
Last night on #DishNation I had to put it down for my home town. Shout out to my man Kevin J Simon for flipping the beat so quick and Emily Cohn from Dish Nation for making the segment pop. Check for this on itunes, amazon, spotify, very soon.
Throwing a party in #Dallas Friday!!! The A-T.E.E.M. Presents.. FINAL FRIDAY
MARCH 28 @ THREE LINKS
Live performances by.. BODEGA BROVAS
7EVENTHIRTY & GENSU DEAN(MMG)
W/DJ WHIZ T(DJ DALLAS MAVERICKS)
W/ SPECIAL GUEST HOST & PERFORMANCE BY @darealgregnice of (NICE & SMOOTH)
21 & over $10
18 & up $15
Drink Specials & Giveaways!
for info contact@email@example.com